Welcome to my blog

Thank you for stopping by......I hope that you will enjoy seeing what I am working on.

My stitching runs the gamut of crochet, quilting, cross stitch and black work.

Here are two recent finishes:

This is an Easy Basket made from a tutorial on SewCanShe.com .....


https://www.sewcanshe.com/blog/how-to-sew-easy-baskets-with-10-squares-layer-cake-leftover-project


This next item is a table topper from a kit I have had for a while.  It is called Minnesota Star Topper and the pattern is from Fabrics Plus in Marshall, MN.

The kit came with enough fabric for the top, backing and binding. I just need to cut the batting and get it quilted.

I hope you enjoy visiting my blog and seeing what I come up with top make.

Have a lovely day,

Sherry V.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh my, where has the time gone?

It has been quite a while…..